Give yourself the competitive edge!
Learn from years of domestic knowledge presented in a live webinar series of six classes from the privacy of your own home. View Full Course Schedule
Our next upcoming series will begin June 7, 2016. Six evening (EST) classes combine for a total course time of 12 hours. All sessions are available in Spanish and English.
Limited space available. Secure your registration today!
Once you’ve completed your registration below, we will assign you a seminar link and access code via email.
Housekeeper Webinar Registration - $499
Session 1 – Career Development
June 7, 2016 | 7-9 pm EST
Housekeeper – Job Descriptions & Qualifications
- What does it take to be a professional housekeeper?
- What is the difference between an Executive and Staff Housekeeper?
- What is a Nanny/Housekeeper? Day Cleaner? Full Charge Housekeeper?
- Understanding your skills and where you need to improve to better qualify.
- Making a Commitment
On the Job
- Manuals & Guidelines
- Dress Codes
- Maintaining a Good Positive Attitude
- Punctual, Reliable, Responsible & Honest Communication
- Working with other Staff Members
- Crossing Boundaries, Forming Opinions
- Job Performance Reviews
- Dealing with Issues
- Notice & Proper Termination Procedures
Session 2 – Housekeeping
June 8, 2016 | 7-9 pm EST
- Walk Through Basics (am/pm)
- Developing an Eye for Detail
- Deep vs. Light Cleaning
- Kitchens – top 12 daily items
- Cleaning Kitchen Appliances
- Bathrooms – General & Powder Room Care
- Bedrooms – Bed Making & Nightstands
- General Use & Cleaning Kitchen Appliances
- Specific Cleaning Procedures – from top to bottom
- Ceiling Cans, Light Fixtures, Wall Sconces, Chandeliers, Switch Plates
- Windowsills, Windows, Window Coverings
- Furniture – Bookcases, Coffee Tables, Lamps
- Furniture – Sofas, Cushions, Pillows
- Surfaces – granite, marble, travertine, enamel
- Surfaces – glass, mirror, metals
- Electronics: Televisions, IPads, Computers
- Doors, Thresholds, Baseboards
- Rugs, Carpets, Floors
- Finishing Touches
Session 3 – Laundry
June 9, 2016 | 7-9 pm EST
- Retrieving & Separating Laundry
- Stain Removal
- Washing, Drying
- Hand Washing
- Folding Techniques
- Linen Care
- Washer/Dryer Care
- Dry Cleaning Management
- Laundry Room Maintenance
Session 4 – Elite Housekeeping Details
June 10, 2016 | 7-9 pm EST
- Drawers, Cabinets – Kitchens/Bathrooms
- Closets – Entry, Linen, Utility
- Rooms –Laundry Room
- Hanging Clothes – jeans, pants, blouses, dresses, suits, shirts
- Folding Clothes – jeans, sweaters, t-shirts, exercise gear, undergarments
- Greeting Guests – Social Etiquette
- Formal vs Informal Table Setting
- Making a Beautiful Setting with Candles & Flowers
- Serving Techniques
The Professional Housekeeper Webinar Series © 2016
*Completion of class does not guarantee employment.