The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted the world as we know it. As many parents look at the upcoming fall months and the transition back to school, they are facing the reality that on-site schooling may not happen. Some school districts in states across the county have already determined that remote learning will be the new normal for the next school year. But what if this isn’t ideal for your child or your family’s work schedule? Your children’s educational experience is critical to their growth and hiring a private educator can be one way to ensure their scholastic success.
Household Staffing can help. We have private educators with a diverse range of educational experience, including full-time teachers with classroom experience, homeschool teachers, and tutors. Most are well seasoned and practice modern education styles that include Montessori, Waldorf, and Unschooling methods.
Private Teachers we place with families are educated and seasoned. We require a minimum Bachelor’s in Education (or similar), current State Certificate, and 1 year of educational classroom experience.
Private Tutors we place with families are preferred when holding certified instructional training, certificates, and education. We require a minimum of 1 year tutoring experience.
Whether considering a Full Time Private Educator, setting up an educational co-op environment, or hiring a private tutor to offer one-on-one instruction throughout the year–our educators have the training and experience you are looking for.
Why Household Staffing?
Established for over 20 years, our domestic staff recruiting process has a first-class reputation among our clientele through our personalized service and attention focused on you and your needs. Reliability and Efficiency: experienced in placing top quality household staff within private homes across the country.
We make the hiring process easy! Every candidate placement includes:
- A single, dedicated Placement Counselor who will be with you though the entire interviewing and hiring process
- An active job profile seen by millions of targeted, qualified candidates, and custom recruitment across all Household Staffing networks
- Detailed candidate profiles that address your specific needs and preferences–weighted with our industry leading Personality Profile (Learn More)
- An extensive screening process that includes one-on-one reference verification, internet & social media screening, and live video interview
- Guidance on appropriate scheduling practices, compensation negotiation, employment agreements, and in-home employer Federal and State Tax remittance/liability services
- Nationwide background check and qualified education confirmation (candidate background checks are requested when an offer of employment has been presented and accepted)
Let us refer the perfect experienced professional today. Get started →