The COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 has introduced fundamental changes for families around the world. As there continues to be uncertainty for a return to normalcy in traditional on-campus education, parents worry about their children falling behind. A qualified and educated Nanny Teacher/Tutor can bridge this uncertainty gap.
Private education ensures that educators can be comfortable working in a controlled environment and assures parents who are concerned with returning their children to large classroom settings. Additionally, hiring a dedicated Nanny Teacher/Tutor rewards your children the benefit of focused one-on-one instruction with someone they trust.
Nanny Teachers we place with families are educated and seasoned. We require a minimum Bachelor’s in Education (or similar), State Certificate, and 1 year of educational classroom experience.
Nanny Tutors we place with families are preferred when holding certified instructional training, certificates, and education. We require a minimum of 1 year tutoring experience.
Why choose us?
Established for over 20 years, our domestic staff recruiting process has a first-class reputation among our clientele through our personalized service and attention focused on you and your needs. Reliability and Efficiency: experienced in placing top quality household staff within private homes across the country.
We make the hiring process easy! Every candidate placement includes:
- A single, dedicated Placement Counselor who will be with you though the entire interviewing and hiring process
- An active job profile seen by millions of targeted, qualified candidates, and custom recruitment across all Household Staffing networks
- Detailed candidate profiles that address your specific needs and preferences–weighted with our industry leading Personality Profile (Learn More)
- An extensive screening process that includes one-on-one reference verification, internet & social media screening, and live video interview
- Guidance on appropriate scheduling practices, compensation negotiation, employment agreements, and in-home employer Federal and State Tax remittance/liability services
- Nationwide background check and qualified education confirmation (candidate background checks are requested when an offer of employment has been presented and accepted)
Let us refer the perfect experienced Nanny Teacher/Tutor today. Get started →