A very busy family is looking for someone who can take charge of the household and make their lives easier. They need someone who will not just go by the job description but will recognize what needs to be done without having told what to do. They family is very communicative, nice, and considerate. The person they hire will become part of the family. The parents are working from home right now, when things get back to normal, they will go back to work and the kids will go to camp or school. 70% is running the household the other 30% would be spent with the kids.
Roles of this position will include: deep cleaning, laundry, house organization, shopping, errands, homework, and cooking. They truly need someone to help with the overall maintenance and running of the home. Tasks will vary from household management to direct childcare and supervision (after school & activities). Must have clean driving record.
A typical day will start at 10am. Morning will revolve around household cleaning, laundry and maintenance. Shopping and errands as well. After school you will assist with homework, after school activities and getting dinner started.
What Works Best for Family: They are looking for someone professional and kind who will allow parents to focus free time on family. This individual must have flexibility and availability outside of business hours, and be willing to step in where needed. The ideal candidate will be a self starter, quick learner and self motivated. They will initiate things on their own. They will work collaboratively and share their own ideas. Flow of ideas are valued. This will be a partnership. 7 year old daughter is newly diagnosed with insulin dependent diabetes. Must be willing to learn and help monitor this. The family is eager to find someone to step in, help manage and become a part of the family.
Requested Duration: 2+ years
Children: 7 (1st grade) and 4 years (1/2 day preK)
Dogs: Cocker spaniel
Home SQFT: 7800