Family Personal Assistant Needed for Mendham, New Jersey Couple.
Private Couple seeking to hire a full-time Personal Assistant/Cook/Housekeeper. Monday through Friday from 9:30am-6pm
Looking for a Personal Assistant/Housekeeper/Cook Combination
The Personal Home Assistant is responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall operation of home activities. This person will be responsible for: cooking/preparing meals; shopping for groceries; organizing household contents in all areas of the home; managing home pantries, refrigerators and freezer contents; running errands; housekeeping; conducting internet research and internet shopping; scheduling appointments.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Daily organization and management of all home contents
• Cook and Prepare meals for up to three family members and guest (4-8 people on average)
• Shop for groceries (e.g., grocery store, pharmacy, retail stores)
• Run errands
• Conduct Internet research and internet shopping
• Schedule Dr. appointments / Make travel arrangements / Contact contractors
• Assist in managing the family calendar
• Organize parties
• Take out garbage / recycling Position Responsibilities
Childcare: Only when principal is traveling
Work Hours: 9:30 – 6 p.m.
Experience: At least 5 years
References: Minimum of 2
Respect: Recognizing and respecting the boundaries of employer/ employee relationship
Proactive Common Sense and ability to work without being micromanaged
Submit to extensive background screenings and drug testing