Private Chef in Greenwich, Connecticut
High-net worth family seeks an experienced Private Chef to live-in or live-out and to cook healthy meals (lunch and dinner), 2 meals a day and a mid-day snack for 2 children when they arrive home from school, in their home in beautiful Greenwich, CT. The ideal work days are Friday-Tuesday, 11:30 am - 9:00 pm. Lunch is served at 1:00 pm and dinner is served at 7:00 pm.
Primary duties of the Chef include:
- Actively contributing to the health and well-being of principals' by providing healthy and delicious meals/snacks
- Menu planning and meal preparation
- Food shopping for your ingredients
- Plating and serving each meal....Fine Dining
- Preparing daily meals, including lunch and dinner for principals, family, and guests
- Preparing healthy snacks daily for two children when they arrive home from school
- Catering for larger functions on weekends
- Organizing and maintaining kitchen tools and equipment in good functioning condition
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen and it must be cleaned and ready for the following day before you leave every evening.
- Must obtain and possess a valid drivers license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable based on experience