Private Cook Position New York City
Family looking to hire a cook to work Monday to Friday from the hours of 9am to 7pm in their busy NYC home. The ideal individual will be friendly, positive with lots of energy and a “can do” attitude. Cooking will be a passion of yours and you are willing to explore and prepare different cuisines. Family entertains with lots of guests and would want you to be a team player.
Responsibilities of the Private Cook Position New York City
- AM: Prepare coffee, tea, perhaps eggs or a breakfast parfait, smoothies etc.
- Clean up kitchen; empty dishwasher
- Grocery shop 2/3 times a week
- Light lunch/ snacks for children
- Sometimes walk the dog or
- Errands such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Loews etc. Clean up after lunch.
- Keep the kitchen neat and clean at all times.
- Manage inventory cabinets including refrigerator
- Prepare and serve dinner.
- Leave the kitchen clean before taking off.
- Dinner is served between 6:30 and 6:45.
- Family will clean up from dinner
Qualifications of the Private Cook Position New York City
- Ability to work later if required
- High energy
- Honest an upfront
- Team Player
- Able to work well with others in a household
- Excellent Cook
- Experience working in a high-end home
- Experience working in a similar role
- Prior In Home Experience
- Minimum of 2 References
- Pass Stringent Background Investigation
Commission of the Private Cook Position New York City
- Salary: $23 to 25+ per hour
- Monthly Metro Card or taxi service