We specialize in placing experienced and skilled individuals with families who need help.
Private Chef Position in Ardmore, Pennsylvania
Private family in Ardmore, PA, seeking an experienced Private Chef to live-in or live-out and to cook healthy meals (lunch and dinner), 2 meals a day and a mid-day snack for the 2 children when they get home from school. Work days are Monday through Friday, from 9AM to 6PM, with the availability to be flexible for evening or weekend dinner parties.
The ideal fit for this family will be someone with prior in home cooking experience. Must be a seasoned chef who knows how to cook different cuisines and cater to a variety of diets/dietary restrictions. Must work well with other staff members.
Responsibilities of the Private Chef Position in Ardmore, Pennsylvania
• Actively contributing to the health and well-being of principals by providing healthy and delicious meals/snacks.
• Menu planning and meal preparation.
• Food shopping for your ingredients
• Plating and serving each meal
• Preparing daily meals, including lunch and dinner for principals, family, and guests
• Catering for larger functions on weekends
• Organizing and maintaining kitchen tools and equipment in good functioning condition
• Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen and it must be cleaned and ready for the following day before you leave every evening.
Qualifications of the Private Chef Position in Ardmore, Pennsylvania