Live In or Live Out House Family Manager/Family Assistant Lahaska, PA
A busy family who lives life to the fullest, seeks a full time, live-in or live-out Family Assistant/House Manager.
- Housekeeping: Daily and weekly care of the home. A cleaning service comes in once a week to do the deep cleaning.
- Laundry: Family laundry
- Meal Preparation: Prepare healthy family dinners a few days per week and other food prep for quick on-the-go meals.
- Errands: 2/3 times a week grocery shopping, along with other household errands: dry cleaning etc.
- Home Management duties: Paying household bills, organize mail etc.
- Organizational duties: Closet organization, pantry organization, home organization, contractor management.
- Childcare: Transporting the children to school and after school activities when needed; organizing activities and sports schedule.
- Assist during parties
- Domestic Travel Required
- Domestic Travel
- Minimum of 2 References
- Pass Drug Testing
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to work later
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with School Aged children
- Prior live-in experience a plus
- Flexible and easy-going
- A proactive eye towards making the household run more smoothly.
- Fulfill commitments
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Honest and discreet
- Takes pride in doing their work thoroughly and well.
- Private living accomodations on the property
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Car available for position if needed
- Vacation offered